Hello Everyone!
Well, the dog is at Uncle Nate & Auntie Erika's house, the bags and bins are packed. The house is surprising clean and the laundry is one load from being completely done....Do you hear that???? One load of laundry and there are NO dirty articles of clothing here!!! Hooray!
The anticipation of the big "leave" is starting to overwhelm me a little. Mostly I am letting fear creep into my mind. Please pray that I can stomp the devil out of my mind with the joy of seeing and holding my husband. I can't wait for the group hug that awaits our family. I truly appreciate all of your continued prayers. One specific thing I am hopeful for is great driving weather. I will update you more when we get there as soon as I can access the good old internet. I love you!
Em
No comments:
Post a Comment